1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. Payinter respects the right to personal privacy and puts in all reasonable efforts to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data and other information processed on this website.
2. PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT
2. The Client may visit this website without providing any information about him/herself, but if the Client wants to start using services offered by Payinter on the website, Payinter asks the Client to provide his/her email address and/or phone number, also name and surname or company name, and other information (in dependence with the services the Client aims to use).
3. Usually, Payinter manages the following personal data: name and surname; email address; mobile phone number; personal code; data of the personal identity document; date of birth; photo; address; signature; IP address; any information provided by the Client to Payinter.
4. Data, which the Client submits, is processed with the following aims: identification; verification of accuracy of personal data; conclusion, execution, and control of various agreements; detection and prevention of money laundering or any other illegal activity, etc.
6. Like many website managers, Payinter monitors the hits of the website and collects information on how many people have visited the website, what is the server domain name of the visitors’ internet service provider, etc. This information is collected automatically during the visit on the website. It helps the website manager to understand how visitors use the website and allows improving services provided by Payinter.
7. All of the aforementioned information comprising Client’s personal data will not be transferred to any third parties without Client’s consent, unless applicable legal acts require otherwise, or it is necessary to provide services. Payinter retains the right to hire other people at its discretion, if necessary, to carry out certain functions on behalf of Payinter. To carry out the functions assigned to such people, some of the Client’s information may be made available to them. However, mentioned people cannot use this information for any purposes other than to perform functions that have been assigned to them.
8. The manager of personal data processed on this website is Payinter as it is defined in the General Payment Service Agreement.
3. ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA, ITS CORRECTION AND REFUSAL
1. The subject of personal data has the right to demand to be acquainted with personal data stored by Payinter, learn how it is processed and request to submit such data to him/her. The data can be provided free of charge once per calendar year, but in other cases provision of data may be charged at an amount which does not exceed the cost of data provision.
2. The subject of personal data has the right to demand Payinter to correct all his/her personal data free of charge. The subject of personal data also has the right to refuse to have his/her personal data managed and disclosed to third parties, except when it is necessary to provide services.
3. Requests for access, correction and refusal may be sent by email at email@example.com. In the request the Client has to indicate his/her name, surname, and username clearly.
4. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR CLIENT NOTIFICATION PURPOSES
1. By registering in the System, the subject of personal data agrees for his/her data to be processed by Payinter for notification purposes, i.e., sending notifications about changes in services provided to the Client, their prices and features, agreements concluded with the Client and similar changes, Payinter system’s messages and other notifications related to provided services.
5. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
1. Payinter is not responsible for assurance of Client’s privacy on websites of third parties even when third-party websites are available through links presented on this website. Payinter recommends reading privacy terms of each website which is not owned by Payinter.
6. LOGOTYPE USAGE
1. Payinter provides the Client, using Payinter services for business and professional needs, with the opportunity to show in the System descriptions of the services provided and goods sold by him/her free of charge during the Agreement validity period (if it does not conflict with the applicable legislation). Payinter has the right to delete such description and/or logotype from the System or do not advertise it without a separate warning and without indicating reasons for such deletion or non-advertising.
2. The Client using the Payinter services agrees to Payinter using their name and/or logo for the purposes of direct marketing (e.g., advertising that the Client is a customer of Payinter)
7. INFORMATION SECURITY GUARANTEE
1. The aim of Payinter is ensuring the maximum-security level of all information provided by the Client, as well as any public data files. To protect this information from illegal access, usage, copy or disclosure, Payinter utilizes various administrative, technical, and physical security tools.
8. FINAL PROVISIONS